Not at all, thanks!!
A, ‘Uplifting Song’ - Probably Make Me Smile by Steve Harley and Cockney Rebel. It’s catchy, beat-y but the lyrics are a bit depressing in a way, but I still love it and it does make me smile :)
B, ‘Song to Listen Before I Sleep’ - I like classical, orchestral music to sooth me to sleep. One of which I will play is Female Creature Dream by Underworld (NT Frankenstein OST) It’s just beautiful.
P, ‘Song recommended based on your Blog’ - You have a very stylish, artistic and classic look to your blog. Always Summer by Adrian Johnson (Brideshead Revisited OST) Hope that’s OK?
V , ‘Non English Song’ - Being a Welsh person I should really find a welsh song….but, ugh. Oh can I interest you with my talented singer/songwriter cousin who sang her Welsh song on TV last night? Aros (Wait) by Danielle Lewis. Her single was officially released yesterday so CHECK OUT! :)
ahhh man, I didn’t even think anyone would send me one. Thanks!
Machines by Biffy Clyro. Saw my favourite band in Manchester in 2013 and it best night of my life.
Here is a video of the performance on that very night!
- A: an uplifting song
- B: a song to listen to before you go to sleep
- C: a song from a soundtrack
- D: a song that reminds me of a fictional character
- E: a song by a band I’ve seen live
- F: a song that I’ve used as a ringtone at some point
- G: a song to party your butts off to
- H: a song that reminds me of my childhood
- I: a song that gives me butterflies
- J: a song by the beatles
- K: a song I know all the lyrics to
- L: an instrumental song
- M: a song that hasn’t got a video but I wish it had
- N: a song by a band I want to see live
- O: a melancholic song
- P: a song that I’d recommend you based on your blog
- Q: a song to drive to
- R: a song that I’ve listened to lots of times recently
- S: a song by a band of your choice
- T: a lovesong
- U: a song that reminds me of a fictional pairing
- V: a non-english song
- W: a song with an amazing music video
- X: a cover
- Y: a song I’d send to my crush (imaginary, if you don’t have one)
- Z: a randomly chosen song
You’re smarter than the usual UNIT grunts, I’ll give you that.
Benedict Cumberbatch -
If you say you didn’t read this in his accent, you’re a liar
Don’t let the world spoil you.
skeletal | exoskeletal